TOP 10 REASONS TO TRADE
- Greater profits
- More business and new revenue sources
- Efficient use of excess inventory
- Improved cash flow
- New discounted lines of supply
- Cash referrals from trade clients
- No accounts receivable
- Sales incentives
- Employee benefits
- Convenient computerized bookkeeping
With barter exchanges, the real cost of the goods you purchase on trade is actually the wholesale cost of your trade dollars earned. Making sales with built-in profits makes the cost of your purchase more economical on trade.
"We have been members of CBS for a number of years and consider them to be both efficient and professional. Throughout the course of our relationship, we have experienced nothing but exemplary service and good will. The staff has always been friendly and helpful any time I have called. If you are interested in the Barter system, this is the company for you."
- Fort Garry Brewing Company Ltd.
Member Since 2005